NumbSkin is a popular anesthetic cream that can be used to numb specific areas of the body before undergoing a painful surgical or cosmetic procedure.
NO. 1 BRAND OF CHOICE FOR DERMAL PAIN & AFTERCARE SOLUTIONS
Works best on Tattoo, SMP, Tattoo Removal, Laser Treatments, Semi-Permanent Makeup, Piercing, Waxing, and Other Painful Dermal Procedures
NO. 1 CHOICE OF TATTOO ARTISTS
• Numbs up to 3-4 hours
• Does not Interfere with the Ink nor Healing Process
• Perfect for All Skin Types
THE FOLLOWING SKIN PROCEDURES CAN BE PAINLESS WITH NUMBSKIN:
NumbSkin contains purest form of Lidocaine (in FDA permissible amounts). It can be purchased without a prescription. It is the only water based numbing cream that does not interfere with the elasticity of the skin, qualifying it for the safest product in the market. NumbSkin can be used by home users without any supervision and by professionals too.
WHAT IS LODOCAINE?
• It is a membrane stabilizing drug that decreases the rate of depolarization and re-polarization of excitable membranes.
• It is known to block the signals from the neurons faster and transport them to a state of dependent blockade.
• Most nerve fibers are sensitive to Lidocaine, but those with a small diameter are more sensitive than the larger ones.
HOW DOES NUMBSKIN WORK?
NumbSkin works by blocking the signals of pain sent by the neuron on nerves under the skin. Post application, the target area becomes numb in a matter of 30 seconds.
Numbing effect will last for couple of hour applied. Based on the feedback from most customers, it has been observed that after application the pain is replaced by a minor tingling sensation.
WHY DO I NEED NUMBSKIN?
Most people can never make up their mind about getting a tattoo or a body piercing, as they get are thinking about the pain involved. They get disheartened when they think of all the pain they will have to endure.
If you are thinking to get a tattoo, getting a tattoo removal, doing SMP, laser, or any other treatment that creates pain, then you need NumbSkin.
NumbSkin is the perfect solution to your apprehensions. Now work on getting your treatment and leave the pain to us.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE REMEDY
NumbSkin is a completely safe numbing cream. It works immediately to numb your skin. There is no discomfort on your next dermal procedure. It’s gentle yet powerful and designed for sensitive skin.
NumbSkin is cruelty-free, with no reported side effects. It does not contain harsh chemicals or potential irritants such as artificial dyes, fragrances, or parabens. NumbSkin will not cause scarring.
OFFICIAL CANADIAN DISTRIBUTOR OF NUMBSKIN
We are an official Canadian distributor of NumbSkin. You can purchase it from us by clicking on the 2 links, $5 shipping Canada wide or free pickup at one of our locations.
NumbSkin Frequently Asked Questions
What is NumbSkin?
NumbSkin™ is an innovative non-prescription topical anesthetic cream approved by FDA & Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) to control pain associated with minor medical/aesthetic skin operation, laser, waxing, tattoo, anorectal disorders and skin irritations. It has an optimum strength of 5% pure lidocaine for an extended shelf-life up to three years. NumbSkin™ formula is compliant to the provisioned standards of FDA and Korean Pharmacopoeia (KP) on quality, performance, and storage to ensure product efficacy and safety of consumers.
What are the features and benefits of NumbSkin?
The unique proprietary formula of NumbSkin™ is made distinct by these features:
- rapid dermal absorption rate
- it can numb the area within a few minutes of application. It remains active for nearly couple of hours
- may be reapplied to maintain peak effect of anesthesia
- does not require occlusive wrap but using occlusion method over the applied cream enhances skin absorption and extended localized effect
- non-irritating, non-oily and water soluble
What is NumbSkin indicated for?
The route of administration of NumbSkin™ is via topical application on the skin. Recommended dose for adults is 0.5 grams per one square inch of skin.
What are Ingredients of Numbskin?
NumbSkin™ contains the following:
Active Ingredient: Per 1g
Lidocaine (KP) ………………………………………………………………….. 105.6 mg
Additive (Preservative): Methylparaben (KP) ……………………………… 1.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Castor oil, Ethanol, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Stearyl alcohol, Polyoxyethylate 40 hydrogenated castor oil, Propylene glycol, Purified water
KP stands for Korean Pharmacopoeia. The Korean Pharmacopoeia is a statute for pharmaceuticals established by Korean government for improvement of public health. KP is served as the characteristics of official standard for the description and quality of drugs which are generally recognized to be safe and efficacious in the treatment and prevention of diseases and its role should be to specify the standards of drugs in preparation, identification, efficacy, quality and storage.
How is Numbskin Packaged?
NumbSkin™ cream is contained in a pharmaceutical-grade laminated tube with barrier and preservation properties to keep the contents protected. The tube has a twist cap closure with puncture to pierce through the seal allowing the contents flow out seamlessly. What are the important safety measures should I know about NumbSkin™? 1. Do not use NumbSkin™ if:
- allergic (hypersensitive) to lidocaine or any of the ingredients of NumbSkin
- skin is inflamed, blistered, eczematous or ulcerated
- pregnant or lactating
2. Supervised care with the use of NumbSkin™ on:
- geriatric and pediatric patients
- patients with heart, liver and kidney conditions or on medications contraindicated to NumbSkin™ formula
3. General Caution
- Stop using NumbSkin™ and seek medical attention immediately in cases of severe allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty of breathing, dizziness, blurring of vision, choking, facial swelling, tightness in the chest, fainting, slow or irregular heartbeat
- Avoid prolonged usage without medical consent or supervision of a doctor
4. Application Caution
- External use only. Avoid contact with eyes or nose. If this happens, flush the eyes thoroughly with clean water. Do not consume in large amounts
What is the shelf life of Numbskin?
The shelf-life of NumbSkin™ is three years.
How should Numbskin be stored?
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Recommended storage temperature is from 1⁰ to 30⁰ C (33.8⁰ to 86⁰ F). Keep away from direct heat, freezing temperatures, and sunlight. Always close the tube tightly when not in use.