LASER & NON-LASER TATTOO REMOVAL CLINIC
Toronto | Richmond Hill | Mississauga | Brampton
As a company that also specializes in SMP Scalp Micropigmentation (HairTattoo.ca), we often see clients that come in with bad SMP procedures. Blowouts and bad hairlines are some things that needed to be removed. Unfortunately, many of our clients have darker skin, and hypopigmentation, hyperpigmentation, and keloid scarring, although rare, can occur using laser.
After extensive research on the best non-laser tattoo removal methods, we found two outstanding ones that we currently use in our clinic with outstanding results, Tattoo Vanish®, and UNDO™ Removal.
Today, Tattoo Removal Clinic specializes in BOTH laser and non-laser tattoo removal methods. In fact, we are the premier laser and non-laser tattoo removal clinic in the Toronto GTA.
There are many laser tattoo removal clinics. Laser tattoo removal is currently the most popular method of removing tattoos. However, there are alternative tattoo removal methods that many people are unaware of. During your consultation we can let you know the pros and cons of both laser tattoo removal and non-laser tattoo removal methods.
One disadvantage of laser tattoo removal is the number of sessions it takes to remove a tattoo. On average 10 sessions are required, plus a wait of six weeks in-between treatments, the whole process takes a long time.
The main advantage of laser tattoo removal is the ability to do a large area relatively quickly during each session.
Our non-laser tattoo methods will remove the ink in 50-60% less treatments that laser tattoo removal. Less treatments means it will be less expensive than laser to complete your tattoo removal.
The main disadvantage of our non-laser tattoo removal method is that we can only do a 4″ x 4″ area per session. For clients with large tattoos, we recommend our laser tattoo removal method.
Our non-laser tattoo methods are less painful than laser, and can be done safely on all skin colours. It is safe, with 100% all natural ingredients, not so with other non-laser products or procedures.
WHY CHOOSE TATTOO REMOVAL CLINIC TO REMOVE YOUR TATTOO?
- Our laser tattoo removal treatment uses the latest laser tattoo removal technology. The EVO Q-Plus Series is the evolution of the industry-favorite three-wavelength laser for tattoo removal.
- Our Quanta EVO Q-Plus C tattoo laser machine can remove black, red, brown, yellow, purple, green, and blue ink.
- Unlike other cooling methods, such as contact cooling, cryogen spray or ice packs, our Zimmer Cryo 6 can cool the epidermis before, during and after the laser energy has been applied, without interfering with the laser beam, making the laser tattoo removal experience much more comfortable.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment has no colour restriction and brings all of the ink, regardless of colour, up and out of the body and not into your lymphatic system.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment requires less sessions as it removes ALL colours with each procedure performed.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment will cost less as it may not require as many procedures.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment is result oriented as it “lifts” the ink out of the body and into a controlled scab which forms through the body’s natural healing process.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment is performed with a machine similar to what was used when receiving the tattoo. There is far less pain as an anesthetic is used prior to and during the procedure for your comfort.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment is the safest medical method available as it uses an ALL-NATURAL product and proven medical procedure.
- Our non-laser tattoo removal treatment does not use glycolic acid or chemicals which can cause scarring due to burns received throughout the epidermis. These methods can produce surface scarring due to the “dermabrasion” process.
If you are thinking about tattoo removal, you now have a choice between our laser and non-laser tattoo removal treatments. Check out the before and after photos of our tattoo removal methods. You will be pleasantly surprised that there are actually better methods of tattoo removal methods out there besides laser. If you are looking for laser or an alternative to laser tattoo removal which is all natural, why not give us a call at 647-559-3662 or fill out the online assessment form. Tattoo Removal Clinic, the Premier Laser & Non-Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic in the Toronto GTA.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Our products contain safe and natural ingredients that are free from saline and harsh acids and are therefore gentle and safe on your skin
Thinking of removing your SMP Scalp Micropigmentation treatment? There are many reasons why you may want to remove your SMP.