TATTOO REMOVAL CLINIC
Toronto | Richmond Hill | Vaughan | Brampton
As a company that also specializes in SMP Scalp Micropigmentation (HairTattoo.ca), we often see clients that come in with bad SMP procedures. Blowouts and bad hairlines are some things that needed to be removed. Unfortunately, many of our clients have darker skin, and hypopigmentation, hyperpigmentation, and keloid scarring, although rare, can occur using laser.
After extensive research on the best non-laser tattoo removal methods, we found two outstanding ones that we currently use in our clinic with outstanding results, Tattoo Vanish®, and UNDO™ Removal.
Today, Tattoo Removal Clinic specializes only in non-laser tattoo removal methods. In fact, we are the premier non-laser tattoo removal clinic in the Toronto GTA.
There are many laser tattoo removal clinics. Laser tattoo removal is currently the most popular method of removing tattoos. However, there are many disadvantages of laser tattoo removal that most clinics do not tell you during your consultation.
One disadvantage of laser tattoo removal is the number of sessions it takes to remove a tattoo. On average 10 sessions are required, plus a wait of six weeks in-between treatments, the whole process takes a long time.
Our non-laser tattoo methods will remove the ink in 50-75% less treatments that laser tattoo removal. Less treatments means it will be less expensive than laser to complete your tattoo removal.
Another major disadvantage of laser tattoo removal is the health risks associated with it. According to a current worldwide investigation that included the EEC (European Economic Community) and FDA (US Food And Drug Administration), an analysis of the consistent ingredients in tattoo pigment was done, and it was found that the pigment, when exposed to LASER irradiation, can cause serious health risks.
What this means is laser tattoo removal can create unforeseen health risks long after the tattoo removal process has been done. Currently, there is no data that can disprove the potential risk for highly undesirable systemic health effects from laser tattoo removal, in particular the long-term effects which may contribute to specific types of cancer.
According to world renowned UCLA Professor Richard Bennett, “The pigment from LASER removal settles in the lymph glands and can easily settle in other organs.”
Our non-laser tattoo methods are less painful than laser, and can be done safely on all skin colours. It is safe, with 100% all natural ingredients, not so with other non-laser products or procedures.
WHY CHOOSE TATTOO REMOVAL CLINIC TO REMOVE YOUR TATTOO?
- Our treatment has no colour restriction and brings all of the ink, regardless of colour, up and out of the body and not into your lymphatic system.
- Our treatment requires less sessions as it removes ALL colours with each procedure performed.
- Our treatment will cost less as it may not require as many procedures.
- Our treatment is result oriented as it “lifts” the ink out of the body and into a controlled scab which forms through the body’s natural healing process.
- Our treatment is performed with a machine similar to what was used when receiving the tattoo. There is far less pain as an anesthetic is used prior to and during the procedure for your comfort.
- Our treatment is the safest medical method available as it uses an ALL-NATURAL product and proven medical procedure.
- Our treatment does not use glycolic acid or chemicals which can cause scarring due to burns received throughout the epidermis. These methods can produce surface scarring due to the “dermabrasion” process.
If you are thinking about tattoo removal, before you go decide on laser tattoo removal, check out the before and after photos of our non-laser tattoo methods. You will be pleasantly surprised that there are actually better methods of tattoo removal methods out there besides laser. If you are looking for an alternative to laser tattoo removal which is all natural, why not give us a call at 647-559-3662 or fill out the online assessment form. Tattoo Removal Clinic, the Premier Non-Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic in the Toronto GTA.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Our products contain safe and natural ingredients that are free from saline and harsh acids and are therefore gentle and safe on your skin
Thinking of removing your SMP Scalp Micropigmentation treatment? There are many reasons why you may want to remove your SMP.